- Flat Bottom Farm Bins
Flat Bottom Farm Bins
SIGO offers farmers economical grain storage solutions
through its line of stiffened flat-bottom farm bins.
Features of SIGO stiffened farm bins include;
- Sidewall sheets made from high tensile strength galvanized steel.
- Heavy duty grain bin anchor brackets and bolts.
- Large, easy to operate roof manhole and roof vents.
- Weather resistant roof made from prime high tensile galvanized steel.
- Roll-formed galvanized exterior stiffeners.
- Exterior sidewall ladder and easy-access double doors.
- Square floor aeration with custom foundation layout.
At SIGO, we appreciate the unique storage requirements
and cost-sensitive nature of our clients; and have tailored our design process to
meet and exceed client expectations.
A cost-benefit analysis of SIGOâ€™s stiffened farm
bins will ensure increased benefits of a lighter weight, cost-effective and stronger
bin that makes better investment sense.
Services include consulting, design, engineering,
construction and support services from conceptual to completion state.
Implementation of a top-notch quality control and
assurance program coupled with superior customer service will ensure client satisfaction.
SIGO is committed to high standards of engineering,
design, construction, client service and technical support.